Cyberoil respects the privacy of its customers and it is fully committed to protect their personal data and to use it on the right way.
Below is described, which personal information we collect, how CyberOil handles your personal data and which rights and choices our customers have regard to this data.
1) Read this carefully
On 25 May 2018, the AVG (General Data Protection Regulation) will enter into force for the entire European Union.
The AVG ensures a strengthening and expansion of privacy rights of our customers and it creates more responsibilities for CyberOil.
The rights of our customers are:
- Right to inspect his / her data;
- Right to change;
- Right to be forgotten;
- Right to transfer data;
- Right to information about his / her data.
• CyberOil informs you which rights you have, what we do with your data and ensure that you can exercise your rights.
• We only use the information for the purpose which we collected for (such as customer relationship management, customer administration, service, marketing, the conclusion of a (cooperation) agreement and the completion of a transaction between Cyberoil and you / your company).
• Our goal is to minimize information of our customers. We do not collect, use and store more data than we need to achieve the purpose for which we obtained the data.
• CyberOil does not process special personal data.
• We only collect, use and store data if there is no other way to achieve the same goal.
• We use the data only to the extent that this is mentioned in the law.
• We take appropriate security measures against the loss of or unauthorized access to personal data.
Below is an overview of how CyberOil works with your provided information.
2) Overview of the use of the personal data of our customers and relations
For our customers, who have placed an order, we use the data to maintain contact with each other and to provide updates about our products, prices, promotions, and market developments.
Who is responsible for the processing of my data?
CyberOil, located at Sunikersstraat 2 (6135 HK) in Sittard, is responsible for the processing your personal data.
Who can I contact if I have questions about my personal data?
You can contact us by filling in a contact form on our website.
Why do we collect such information?
- For service purposes: Like to be able to follow up your message and to inform you as well as possible about the follow-up stops.
- The data are necessary for the transaction(s) to run smoothly, to be able to communicate with each other about the process and to prepare the invoice.
- When exporting, we need this information to prepare correct documents for export to the destination country of the customer.
- This only applies if the customer changes the payment term into credit payment term. For payment on a credit term, we would like to collect additional information. The information is given by credit check by the third party.
Where do we store your data?
The data is stored on our computers and backup system
When we have to share your personal information with third parties.
A: Law enforcement, legal requests, and duties:
CyberOil may communicate your Personal Data with or without your notice or grant access to others with a legal request such as a summons, legal proceeding, search warrant or court order, or in accordance with applicable law. We only do this if we are legally obliged to do by legal authority.
Access your Personal Information
If you wish to consult your personal data and/or ask us to correct them, please send an e-mail to us via our contact form. We will send you an answer within a reasonable period of time (aim: 3 days, dependable on the request).
CyberOil takes security measures to protect the personal data that you provide to us. The data is stored on computers with passwords. Once logged in, a second password is required for accessing the customer data. Furthermore, we offer secure access via HTTPS on our website. CyberOil takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
However, despite the measures taken and efforts made by CyberOil, we do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Data. For example, CyberOil website is also dependent on Wix security, hacks and etcetera.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
You may object about using of your personal data. For example, if you believe that using your personal data is not necessary for the performance of our activities or the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
• Right to inspect your personal data. This means that you can request which personal data is registered and for which purposes that data is used.
• Inaccurate personal data about you, you can have this personal data corrected/changed.
• Remove your personal data from our systems.
• You can also ask us to ensure that your personal data is transferred to another party.
• You can make the before mentioned requests or make the before mentioned objection by sending an Email with your name, address, telephone number and a copy of a valid proof of identity.
To file a complaint
If you have a complaint about personal data, you can contact us via the contact form on our website or with the authority.
Below you will find the website, where you can file a complaint with the authority of personal data.
Note: you are not legally obliged to provide us with your information. You hereby declare and agree that all the information you provide are voluntary and with your consent for the purposes and uses described herein.